What is a corporate operation?
A corporate operation is any transaction that affects the equity or the shares of a company.
- Capital increase or reduction
- Separation of partners (a part of the shareholders leave, logically in exchange for something) and society reduces its capital
- Fusion: two or more companies join (merge) into one of them. The shareholders of one and the other (or others) become shareholders of a single company
- Splitting: a company is divided into two or more companies, or part of its assets and liabilities leave the initial company to form one or several new companies. Reductions and capital increases occur
- Exchange of shares: it becomes a swap of shares
- Transmission of shares or interests: can be a sale, exchange, donation or similar